Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NIck Cardy on "Where Monsters Dwell" Radio, March 2nd!


Hi Ya'll-- The fine guys at www.wheremonsterdwell.ca will be interviewing artist Nick Cardy, live, tomorrow night, March 2nd. The shows starts around 9:00 pm. EST, and you can listen to the live stream either on the radio or on their website.

Nick will be talking about his influential career in comics, as well as his new book with Eva Ink Artist Group, "Nick Cardy: The Artist at War," focused on Nick's sketches during WWII and his experiences therein.

I had the wonderful fortune to interview Nick for 4 hours the other night myself, and I am transcribing even as I type. How I love my job! :-)

Don't miss this interview with a true living legend in sequential art history. Nick is a wonderful storyteller, not only on the printed page, but in person as well!

--Renee

1 comment:

  1. It is really a great work and the way in which you are sharing the knowledge is excellent. Thanks for your informative article
    Rent Bounce House Miami
    Rental Resign Chairs Miami

    ReplyDelete