Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Golden Signing at Lone Star Comics!


Hi Everyone-- Michael Golden will be signing at Lone Star comics in Dallas tomorrow. Come by if you are in the area. And check out the DallasComiCon, Saturday and Sunday! --Renee


http://www.facebook.com/reneewitterstaetter?ref=profile#/event.php?eid=285787617240&ref=nf


Friday, January 29, 2010
5-7 pm
6780 Abrams Rd. Suite #109, Dallas, TX 75231


"Michael Golden, the artist most well-known for his work on Micronauts, who has also worked on She-Hulk, Dr. Strange, The 'Nam and many others and is now an acclaimed cover artist will be signing here in our store this Friday afternoon January 29th from 5-7pm. Don't miss this special one-time only appearance! Get here early to reserve your place in line and meet this world-famous comic artist!"

'Nuff said! :-)
I'll be there too, ya'll!

--Renee

2 comments:

  1. Michael was not able to show at this past year's Pittsburgh Comicon. Will he be able to make to this year's? I'd like to get a piece of art from Michael this time... what are the prices and how do I go about getting something. I saw all those great pieces on the Facebook page and I'd like to get one of my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric-- Michael was already booked for the Puerto Rico Comic Con by the time I got the Pittsburgh dates. I'll have artist Steve Scott at that show.

    However, you can order a sketch and Michael can do it for you. He only sketches at shows, so I would slot it in during a show for pick-up or mail-out.

    You can e-mail me at: evaink@aol.com for pricing.

    Best,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete