Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is ONLY a Test!


Hello All--


Okay.... so I just got back from China....where they treated us SOOO well, and put us up in a fantastic hotel near a beautiful lake (probably full of fish, but didn't get a chance to buy a line and go see.)

Here's my problem: Maybe it's because I was speaking at a Comics and Animation Forum near Beijing, or maybe it was delirium after flying all the way around the world-- but the carpet in the hotel haunted me the entire time I was there! Really. And, it was a big hotel, so there was LOTS of this carpet, let me tell you!

But, let me explain: I kept seeing the face of one particular animated character in the design OVER and OVER again. I could NOT get it out of my head! The name reverberated in my brain with EVERY step, like some weird marching tune...

I tested Michael and Tex to see if they saw it too. They didn't at first...not until I pointed it out. Then they said..."Oh yeah....I see it now!!"

Now, keep in mind, I loved this character when I was a kid. Still do....so it wasn't all that terrible.

So, my question....do you see it too? Or is it just me. LOL

--Renee
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment