Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010! Forget Santa's Helpers-- How About Eva Ink's Helpers!!





SOOOO much work to do at the end of 2010... and don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but with 800 books to get to Diamond before December 31st, I had no choice but to have shipments sent to Texas (where I'd be for the holidays), and process the books while there. The only other choice would have been to delay my trip, and we couldn't have THAT!

It turned out to be alot of fun though as all my great nieces and nephews pitched in, as well as my Mom, and we got the books out in plenty of time.

So, when you see all those "Serial" graphic novels, "Mark Texeira: Nightmares and Daydreams" sketchbooks, "Texeira: Babes and Brawn" sketchbooks, and "Kerry and the Scary Things" childrens books in your local shop, know that they were all Witterstaetter packaged, bagged and boarded, boxed and tapped, and... Witterstaetter approved. :-)

Happy New Year to you all!

--Renee
:-)

Above: Ally Witterstaetter helps with the "Serial" graphic novels, Mom numbers the signature plates in the "Serial" graphic novels, Payton Witterstaetter helps with the "Mark Texeira Nightmare and Daydreams" sketchbooks, Renee and Ally take a break to bake a cake! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment