Welcome to our blog!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Wizard World Philly in Photos! 2010!






Just back from an amazing Wizard World Philly! The show was packed! And my crew and myself were certainly busy. This year I had Michael Golden and Mark Texeira in tow as part of Eva Ink Artist Group. And, I don't think we had a dull moment.

Also a great time to see old friends and hang out a bit. Philly really is a city with some fantastic restaurants... not to mention the history with the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall just around the corner. Next time I'm going to stay an extra day and be a tourist I think!

In the meantime, Scoop just posted some photos at:

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=34&s=266&ai=96567


Note, all photos taken by DJ Michael Solof! Wonderful job! (Above, Michael Golden, Billy Tucci, Brett Spiner, The Batmobile, and Patrick Stewart.

--Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment