I generally hate these things, but I can't sleep, so here goes:
Can you fill this out without lying? Paste these instructions in the body of a note, if you want to try,delete my answers, and type yours:
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? pear yogurt, just now. Although I spilt half of it on the floor.
2.Where was your profile picture taken? On a cruise with my Mom. Probably in the Carribbean a few years ago. I like the formal nights. And there is usually dancing. :-)
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? Naw
4.Name someone who made you laugh today. A cute little baby named Lucas.
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 2 am checking e-mails. Then I slept 2 hours. Now I'm up again.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? Yes. Or at least also have a house in another country.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Oh yes.
8. Which of your FB friends lives closest to you? Kenny
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Most of the time, yes.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Love it.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Oct. 9th.
12. Who took your profile picture on Facebook? My Mom, Erma.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Michael Golden. Just yesterday. :-) He was goofing around for some picture. :-)
14. Was yesterday better than today? It's always better. It's a new opportunity to either continue to do the things we love, or do change the things we don't.
15. Can you live a day without TV? I hardly ever watch TV. Hate it. I do watch a few select shows though.
16. Are you upset about anything? not today
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes.
18. Are you a bad influence? I don't think so.
19. Night out or night in? Working out at the gym or in the park, then, a NIght in with good food, a movie and someone I like.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee and sunscreen.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My Grandmother, Maw Maw before she passed away in 2003.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Sorry to have missed everyone at the Big Apple Con this past weekend.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? I always love my life and try to find ways to move in different and interesting directions work wise. I love being places, although I don't like flying so much. And I'm lucky enough to work with some incredible people like Golden, Texeira and Steve Scott. I have friends all over the world and some very loyal and wonderful friends at home. So, yeah, life is good. Wish we all had health care, but other than that, I can't complain. :-)
24. Do you hate any one? I have been disappointed by people....but I think I have only probably hated one person really, and it took alot to reach that point. Before that, I pitied them and their craziness. Now, a few years later, I think I pity them and their delusions again...
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Lots of messages that I should probably clear out. LOL But most answered. I'm getting better about that.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yup. Don't do drugs.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes, but they were wrong.
28. What song is stuck in your head? "Time is on my side."
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? We'll it would be someone who knows I'm still up at that time usually, but has miraculously found a way to get to a 9th floor window. And that would be impressive! :-)
30. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50? It might have been nice, but since I don't have kids, isn't gonna happen.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Work. Perhaps get a massage.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Too much sometimes. Most of the time just the right amount.
33. Do you smile a lot? I'm pretty happy right now, so I guess I do.